2011-07-07

Guest Appearance: Elizabeth's Breasts

The woman-as-flower metaphor is tried and true, dating back even before the Kama Sutra's composition.  Vaginas are yonis, yonis are lotuses, and lotuses are flowers.  While I appreciate the metaphor for its visual aptitude and the olfactory compliment, I have to disagree with it on the grounds of practicality.

In addition to scent, flowers use the sight of their petals--size, shape, color--to encourage the animals who pollinate them to do so.  I, however, spend almost the entire day hidden behind panties and under pants or skirts.  The panties are usually cute or sexy, and I have no qualms with the other garments, either.  Their function is to keep me warm, safe and out of sight in public, and they do this with the usual efficiency.  But, the custom of clothing does shift the job of flower petals to a more visible part of my body.

It's much more acceptable for a woman to display her cleavage in the general public.  With the right weather, a tank top or halter can show off some side-boob, too.  A bikini can even display some under-boob, but with larger cup sizes, that's a difficult look to pull off.  Obviously, the size, shape and color of women's breasts are among the first things to encourage the men who have sex with them to do so.

I'm very happy in my partnership with Elizabeth's breasts.  They're natural D-cups, perky for their size and as pale as any redhead's skin.  They've attracted a lot of fun my way, and even introduced me to my best friend, Henry's penis.  Of course, he plays with them sometimes, but usually as a precursor to playing with me.  So, it makes sense that Elizabeth's Breasts get a spread on my blog.

They're promoting me.  What pals!






1 comment: